The purpose behind our Weekend Recaps are to highlight some of the most important happenings around the league that you may have missed from the day prior. Without further ado, here is our first installment of Weekend Recaps:
- Ryan Tannehill’s strong performance led his team to a Week 1 victory.
- Dolphins defense led by Cameron Wake’s 2.5 sacks were a big factor in the team’s win.
- Cleveland Browns new Head Coach, Rob Chudzinski had his coaching debut for the Browns ruined with a loss.
- Adrian Peterson got off to a great start in the team’s opening play from scrimmage running for a 77 yard touchdown, but it wasn’t enough to get his team the win.
- Reggie Bush had a MONSTER day in his Lions debut rushing for 90 yards, and tallying 101 yards receiving along with a TD.
- Lions defeated the Vikings 34-24.
- Andrew Luck led him team to a win on Sunday afternoon in a wild one in Indy.
- Luck used his mobility …read more
Via: Eagles Faithful