The Eagles let a game slip away to the San Diego Chargers yesterday afternoon in South Philadelphia.
Despite another outrageous offensive performance that saw the Eagles total 511 yards, the team was let down by a struggling defense.
Here are your Eagles day after news, notes, and injury report.
News and Notes
- Safety Earl Wolff saw his snaps increase from eight against Washington to 48 versus the Chargers.
- Nate Allen, despite a terrible performance, led the Eagles in tackles with 11.
- The Eagles allowed 538 yards to Philip Rivers and the Chargers.
- Michael Vick threw for a career high 428 yards.
- Both DeSean Jackson and LeSean McCoy had over 100 yards receiving for the Eagles
- Trent Cole forced a fumble for a second consecutive week.
- The Eagles had nine penalties for 82 yards including three pass interference calls on Cary Williams.
- The Eagles were dominated in time of possession to the tune of 40:17-19:43.
- Chip Kelly admitted in his day after press conference that he was unaware that he could call a time out rather than have Michael Vick sit out a play due to injury.
- The team will be practicing outdoors today.
- The Eagles face the 2-0 Kansas City Chiefs on …read more
Via: Eagles Faithful