(Image of Eli Manning failure via NY Daily News)
The Philadelphia Eagles traveled up to the New Mob Body Disposal Grounds and defeated the New York Giants 36-21 on Sunday. Much of the thanks for the win can go to the sheer incompetence of the Giants.
- Mike Vick hurt his hammy running out of bounds in the second quarter, which is a change from shattering his ribs after diving headfirst into a linebacker in an attempt to get a first down.
- LeSean McCoy certainly slowed down in the second half, and only ended the day with 46 yards on 20 attempts rushing. Some people think Shady slowed down because Vick was out of the game and the defense could chime in on him. I think it was because he missed Osi Umenyiora.
- DeSean Jackson continues to be the preeminent Giants troll of our time. He caught 7 passes for 132 yards and a touchdown, and also did this terrific touchdown celebration dance in honor of Victor Cruz.
- Oh hey, welcome back to the season Brent Celek!
- Have you seen Riley Cooper lately? Is he sneaking off to go to more country music shows?
- Eli Manning finished the day completing 24 of 52 passed for 334 yards, …read more